Name: Pathfinder: Kingmaker
Year of release: September 25, 2018
Genre: RPG, Adventure, Isometrics
Developer: Owlcat Games
Publisher: Deep Silver
Edition type: RePack
Interface language: Russian, English, Multi5
Voice Language: English
Tablet: Not required (DRM-Free by GOG)
In Pathfinder: Kingmaker you have to play for a brave adventurer, whose goal is to survive in a world enveloped in magic and evil! Choose the role of a brave warrior, demolishing the heads of enemies with an enchanted sword, a powerful magician, in whose blood flows the magic blood of demons, a wise priest who worships magnanimous or evil gods, a cunning thief who deftly avoids even the most treacherous traps, and countless other heroes. The only thing that limits you is your imagination!
The Pathfinder game is deep, not only because of its thoughtful world and history, but also its game mechanics and the freedom that it gives your unique character. You can choose a character from a wide range of classes, including archetypes, provide him with powerful mystical and divine spells, give him a lot of class skills, abilities, skills and endow him with various features. Pathfinder allows you to create heroes (or villains) who are best suited to their individual style of play and their personality.
Pathfinder: Kingmaker – Imperial Edition Gameplay
▪ To the north lie the Stolen lands – a region for which they fought for centuries. Hundreds of kingdoms were born and died in these lands, and now it’s time to leave your mark here to you – and create your own kingdom! To do this, you will have to survive in a harsh environment and eliminate the threat from competitors … as well as inside your own courtyard.
▪ Pathfinder: Kingmaker is based on one of the most popular Adventure Path Pathfinder with the same name. You do not need to know its history in advance, but if you know it, you will meet familiar and beloved characters, as well as many new companions, allies, plot twists and threats that greatly expand and enrich the original plot. With the support of Paizo and the authors of the publishing house, the writer Chris Avellone and the Owlcat team expanded the story and reworked the quests, thanks to which the already fascinating adventures in the Stolen lands became even more interesting.
▪ Despite the fact that Pathfinder: Kingmaker is a single-player game, you are not alone in your search for adventure. Kingmaker has a wide selection of satellites and NPCs, including a selection of the original Pathfinder. You have to decide who to trust and whom to watch with caution, because each partner has his own goals and his own world view, which may differ from yours. Your adventure will become their adventure, and thanks to your decisions you will influence their fate not only in the present, but also in the future.
▪ We chose the Kingmaker Adventure Trail because of the many open-world mechanics that allow players to create their history as they explore the Stolen lands, challenging them both as researchers and as rulers. More importantly, the game allows you to declare these lands your own and create your own kingdom in the wild wasteland. The game is still based on the classic principle of “dungeon research”, but diplomacy, politics and the development of the kingdom also play a significant role. Choose your allies wisely and keep them closer to you, exploring ancient tombs and ruins, as well as engaging in politics at your court.
▪ As you understand yourself, creating a kingdom is not just building a stronghold. Your kingdom is a reflection of your character and your choices made during the game. It is like a living being, and it constantly changes depending on your world view, your allies, and your ability to lead. While you will expand your kingdom, build new cities and pawn new settlements, your capital will physically change depending on decisions, policies, and even who you are allied with. As the kingdom grows, your faction will seek various factions and neighboring countries – as well as test your strength.
Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 (x64)
Processor: Intel Celeron 1037U @ 1.80GHz
RAM: 4 GB RAM
Video card: Intel HD Graphics 3000
Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX 9.0s
Free Hard Disk Space: 35 GB