Name: Metro Exodus
Release date: February 15, 2019
Genre: Action (Shooter), Survival horror, Open World, 3D, 1st Person
Developer: 4A Games
Publisher: Deep Silver
Publication Type: License
Interface language: Russian, English, Multi19
Voice Language: Russian, English, Multi16
Metro: Exodus is a computer video game in the genre of a single-player first-person shooter. Worked on the development of the Ukrainian studio 4A GamesUkraine, known for creating the entire Metro series. For the first time, the shooter was shown at the E3 game exhibition, which took place in the summer of 2017.
The game was released in 2019 immediately on the most popular consoles: PCs and consoles of the new generation. The plot continues on the history of 2013 in Metro: LastLight.
As you know, the plot of each game is based on the popular series of novels by Russian writer Dmitry Glukhovsky, who invented this post-apocalyptic universe. The player is thrown already in 2036 – the Earth, which we recall, was destroyed by a nuclear war between the leading states. Now, people are forced to hide in the network of the Moscow metro, creating there a new stronghold of civilization, where you need to be able to fight for survival.
The main hero again becomes a survivor named Artem, who decided to go far to the east of Russia in search of a suitable place to live. After all, the Moscow metro is already a little suitable for it. A player travels with an expedition on the Aurora steam locomotive. Events begin from the nuclear winter and will unfold throughout the game year.
As for the gameplay, the shooter retained the elements of horror and survival simulator in the post-apocalyptic world – once the Russian Federation. You have access to a large arsenal of cold, firearms, as well as various explosives. It is important that virtually any type of weapon can be modified with certain details. In total there will be seven huge locations, each of which is open with a mixture of linear levels. As for the atmospheric, now there is a system of dynamic weather, changing the time of day and seasons of the year.
Metro Exodus Gold Edition Gameplay
• Incredible trip. Together with a handful of survivors you have to go in search of a new life in the East on a modified locomotive “Aurora”.
• Survival in the big world. A fascinating story connects the classic gameplay of the Metro series with huge non-linear levels.
• Beautiful, but hostile world. Explore the post-apocalyptic lands of Russia, which have become even more alive due to the dynamic weather and the cycles of day and night.
• Intense battles and stealth. Collect items and create weapons, improve your makeshift arsenal and engage in an unequal battle with people and mutants.
• The fate of your comrades depends on your actions. Not all your partners will survive the journey, and your decisions will have consequences. In this fascinating story you want to dive again and again.
• Full immersion in the atmosphere. Flickering candle in the dark, intermittent breath in a frozen gas mask, howling mutant and the noise of the night wind – Metro will carry away and frighten you like no other game …
Metro Exodus Gold Edition Full Version PC Game
Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i5-4440 or equivalent
RAM: 8 GB
Video card: GeForce GTX 670 / GeForce GTX 1050 / AMD Radeon HD 7870
Sound Card: DirectX compatible
Hard disk space: 59 GB