Year of release: July 25, 2017
Genre: Battle Royale, Action
Developer: Epic Games
Publisher: Epic Games
Type of publication: License
Interface language: Russian
Tablet: Not required
Fortnite is a cooperative survival sandbox, the main mechanics of which are research, gathering resources, building fortified buildings and fighting against waves of advancing monsters. Build, destroy, participate in PvP battles. The last survivor wins!
Free PvP Royal Battle mode;
100 players. Giant card. Battle bus;
You can play solo, together and four together;
Find traps and set them to take the enemy by surprise;
You can use a weapon or pickaxe to destroy the cover of enemies.
Operating system: Win 7, 8, 10
Processor: 2.5 GHz and higher
Video card: 1 GB and above
Memory: 4 GB and above
Hard Drive: 20 GB
Fortnite Full Version PC Game
How to Install?
1. Download game then Run setup
2. Select a folder to install
3. Register and confirm registration
4. In the directory where the Fortnite folder was installed, rename Fortnite1. (For example, C: / Games / Fortnite / Fortnite1) Launch Epic Games launcher, click “Install”, then select the primary path where the client was installed, for example “C: / Games / Fortnite / Fortnite1” and without closing the launcher, rename the folder Fortnite1 in fortnite. Click “Install”, after which the client will synchronize correctly. The method is tested and works.
5. Click “Play”, after which you can start the battles.