Name: Fallout 76
Release Date: November 14, 2018
Genre: Action, RPG, Survival, Open World, MMO, 3rd Person, 1st Person, 3D
Developer: Bethesda Game Studios
Publisher: Bethesda Softworks
Publication Type: License
Interface language: Russian, English / Multi9
Voice Language: English
Tablet: Missing (Online)
And now, the fifth part of the world famous survival simulator in the post-apocalyptic world. Once again, Fallout is ready to amaze its fans with an incredibly interesting gameplay, unusual missions, attractive graphics and just an incredibly addictive storyline that stretched for several hours, which will fly for you instantly. So, what will the fifth of FallOut surprise us all?
Graphically, the game is unlikely to be changed, since in the last part the developers have achieved a really high mark in this factor. The only thing they can do is make the game even more atmospheric and more interesting, adding more special effects, both visual and sound, which will make staying in the Fallout world even more spectacular. Also, the creators of the game wanted to make the game even more alive, thanks to the fact that the city itself, as well as its outskirts, will live their lives, communicating with each other, as well as fighting with other monsters who often attack everyone.
In terms of gameplay, the game has really undergone many changes that will be noticeable in the first place in shooting. Physics has been improved, but rather brought to a greater percentage of realism, which will make this part of Fallout 76 even more alive and real. Of course, it is worth considering that most of the weapons with which we will interact are unreal, but taken from the developers’ imagination. However, many critics have said that the game already looks very realistic and atmospheric, and that’s exactly what the developers were trying to achieve, so we can safely say that the game was a success.
Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition Gameplay
Fallout 76 Tricentennial Edition features
– Adventure Time. A huge open world can now be explored in a team. Create a character using the system S.P.E.C.I.A.L. and go on a journey through uncharted wild wastelands, where hundreds of locations are waiting for you. It doesn’t matter if you are traveling alone or with friends – your story in the world of Fallout will be unique.
– Mountain splendor. In every corner of the game world there is something to do and what to profit. The six regions of West Virginia, from the forests of Appalachia to the foul-smelling crimson swamps of the Cranberry Bog, come to life thanks to the latest graphics, lighting system and landscape drawing technology. Post-nuclear America is more beautiful than ever!
– New American Dream. The latest constructive aggregate mobile platform (C.A.M.P.) allows you to build houses and create objects anywhere in the world. C.A.M.P. helps you build a vital shelter, make supplies and organize protection. You can even open a shop and trade with other survivors. But be careful: not all residents are so peaceful.
– The power of the atom. Alone or with friends, seize control of the most powerful weapon in the game – nuclear missiles. After all, at the site of their explosion, among other things, there will be a high-level area with a bunch of valuable and rare resources. Are you for a peaceful atom or for an atom against the world? Decide for yourself.
How to Install?
Installation (For license holders):
Attention! Before installing to the Bethesda.Net Launcher client, the game should already be registered on the account, and the Bethesda.Net Launcher client itself should be closed!
1. Copy the contents of the folder Fallout.76.Tricentennial.Edition to the folder with your client Bethesda.net Launcher, approximate path D: \ Program Files (x86) \ Bethesda.net Launcher
2. Launch Bethesda.net Launcher, go to the menu to install Fallout 76 and launch the installation, test the game client, check the game client from scratch, and then start the game.
3. In the game menu, enter your account by entering a username and password.
OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit versions)
Processor: Intel Core i5-6600k 3.5 GHz / AMD Ryzen 3 1300X 3.5 GHz or equivalent
RAM: 8 GB of RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GTX 780 3GB / AMD Radeon R9 285 2GB or equivalent
Network: Broadband internet connection
Disk space: 60 GB