Name: Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
Release date: November 15, 2018
Genre: Strategy (TBS)
Developer: Bulwark Studios
Publisher: Kasedo Games
Type of publication: License
Interface language: Russian, English, Multi6
Voice Language: None
Tablet: Present (CODEX)
Take control of one of the most technologically advanced armies of the Imperium – the Adeptus Mechanicus. In the role of magos Dominus Faustinius, you lead an expedition to the newly discovered planet Silva Tenebris. Allocate resources, look for long-forgotten technologies, plan tactical operations with the help of the Noosphere, and control techpriests
Your every decision will affect the following missions and ultimately decide the fate of the entire squad. Choose your path carefully – the fate of the Imperium depends on you.
Warhammer 40,000 Mechanicus Gameplay
• augmentation. The flesh is weak! Improve your tech pioneers with weapons, support systems, servoscaps and medical implants. Choose squad disciplines and character classes, customizing squad to suit your style of play.
• Unique tactical battles. Large-scale battles with the full effect of presence will test your resilience in the face of xeno-threat. Get access to the most powerful weapons and abilities using Knowledge Points, and do not relieve the pressure on the enemy. Fear not, for Omnissia favors the brave.
• Dive Library. A fascinating story that accurately captures the spirit of the cult of the Adeptus Mechanicus was written by Ben Counter, one of the authors of Black Library. Each character has its own character and motivation. Feel the tension in the air and admire the beauty of amazing graphic and audio effects.
• Difficult decisions. Make difficult decisions on which the future of your ship, the Mechanicus Cestus Metallic Ark, depends. Alternative endings will make each passage unique. But remember: the more carefully you study each tomb, the more valuable are the rewards, but the worse are the threats.
• Litany Omnissia. Complete achievements in the game and reward powerful abilities that can be used in battle once per mission
Operating system: Windows 7, 8, 10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3 3.3 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Video Card: 2 GB, DirectX 11
Disk space: 8 GB
Warhammer 40,000 Mechanicus Full Version PC Game
Based on the release from CODEX
Game Version 1.1.1
Displayed a shortcut for changing the language to the desktop
Installation time 2 minutes per HDD (Varies with computer)