Name: Dig or Die
Year of release: July 10, 2018
Genre: Sandbox, Survival,
Developer: Gaddy Games
Publisher: Gaddy Games
Type of publication: Pirate
Version: 1.01 build 793
Interface language: Russian, English, Multi12
Voice Language: None
Tabletka: Enclosing (CODEX)
Having crashed on a wild planet you must build a solid defense if you are going to leave it alive. Be careful … this planet is extremely unfriendly. Build wisely, otherwise your buildings will be flooded or destroyed.
Dig or Die Gameplay
• Strategy: survive the nightly massive attacks, erecting strong walls and setting turrets wisely.
• Physics: Build wisely, otherwise your buildings will collapse! And they still need to protect your base, or build bridges and tall towers to access distant areas.
• The water cycle: rain, seepage, underground rivers and lakes … Be careful during heavy rains, otherwise you may be surprised by a sudden rise in the water level!
• There are no swords, magic or ridiculous flying monsters! This is a sci-fi world with laser guns and dynamic battles!
• Intelligent monsters: they will find a way to attack your base. Be careful: they, of course, will not be able to pass through the walls, but, if necessary, they are still able to destroy them!
• Increasing difficulty: only those species whose representatives were killed by you during the day will attack at night (this must be revenge!). So you can evolve at your own pace and choose when you are ready to move forward and fight more powerful monsters.
• AI Helper: Your crashed ship contained an Artificial Intelligence that could survive. So now he will give useful advice (but this is not certain). Build a drone for him so that he can follow you everywhere and help you fight monsters!
• Huge world with real-time simulation of surroundings, physics, water cycle and lighting.
• Electricity: create solar panels or highly functional hydrogenerators to power the most advanced technologies at your base!
• Simulation of flora: plants grow and spread themselves if the living conditions for them are favorable. Create farms with systems of artificial lighting and irrigation.
• Procedural generation of the world: The overall location of the zones, key to the progress of the game, is fixed. But the specific location of the surface, caves, fossils, etc., is unique with each pass.
OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Processor: Intel 2.4 GHz, Amd FX-8350 or better
RAM: 1 GB of RAM
Video card: 256MB video memory, capable of shader model 2.0
DirectX: Versions 9.0
Disk space: 500 MB
Dig or Die Full Version PC Game
How to Install?
Copy the folder with the game to any disc launch from the label DigOrDie, in the folder with the game.