Name: BioShock 2
Release date: September 16. 2016
Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
Developer: 2K Marin, 2K China, Digital Extremes, 2K Australia, Blind Squirrel, Irrational Games
Publisher: 2K Games
Publication Type: License
Interface Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese
Voice Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
Tablet: Present (CODEX)
BioShock 2 perfectly combines the explosive dynamics of a first-person action movie with a compelling story. On the streets of the city of Rapture again echoes of past sins. Across the Atlantic coast, a monster steals girls and drags them into an underwater city. Players will play for the most recognizable inhabitant of the city – Big Daddy, who, in search of answers, pursues the invisible enemy among the ruins.
BioShock 2 Gameplay
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP (SP2 or later) / Windows Vista / Windows 7.
- Processor: AMD Athlon 64 (3800+ 2.4GHz)/Intel Pentium 4 (530 3.0 GHz)
- Memory: 2
- Graphics: NVIDIA 7800GT with 256 MB RAM or better/ATI Radeon X1900 with 256 MB RAM or better.
- Hard Drive: 11 GB.
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0c compliant card.
BioShock 2 Full Version PC Game
How to Install?
1. Download game then Install them
2. Copy the contents of the folder “CODEX” in the folder with the game, replace.
Turns on the DLC The Protector Trials and Minerva’s Den Remastered (to activate DLC in steam_emu.ini in the line “DLCUnlockall =” change from 0 to 1)