Release date: early access from December 22, 2018
Genre: MMORPG, Survial, Open World
Developer: Grapeshot Games, Instinct Games
Publisher: Grapeshot Games
Edition type: Early Access
Interface Language: English, Chinese (Ex.)
Voice Language: English, Chinese (simpl.)
Tablet: Not required
ATLAS – MMO fantasy pirate adventure from the first and third person. ATLAS will accept up to 40,000 players simultaneously exploring the same world, with an unprecedented scale of cooperation and conflict! Assert your rights in this endless open world, when you conquer territory, build ships, search for buried treasures, collect forts, rob settlements and hire a team to join your powerful growing army. Start small, and then expand your sphere of influence from a small island to an unstoppable pirate empire that stretches across the oceans. Explore, build, conquer!
– Based on Licensed Content
– Do not cut anything.
– Nothing is recoded.
– Game archives are not affected.
– Version of the game: v7.32.
– Installation time: ~ 1 hour.
– Ability to network play.
– Launch the game shortcut on your desktop
How to play online
1 – Run the program Steam and enter into any account.
2 – Start the game with the AtlasLauncher.exe file
Connection to servers:
– Join New Atlas => Select Atlas from the list => Select Atlas World => On the map, select the world (LetterDigit), for example – A5 => Connect. That’s all, we play.
OS: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (64-bit versions)
Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 / AMD FX-8320 or better
RAM: 4 GB of RAM
Video card: NVIDIA GTX 770 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
Disk space: 100 GB